Re: [News] Support Call to Microsoft: "I Want to Buy Linux"

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> This is a video...
>
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2026180970694173814

What's really ironic is that the Indian call-centre worker probably runs
Linux.

I would've drawn it out a bit longer though, like maybe:

ME: But you do ... uh ... Windows Services for Unix ... right?
HIM: Yeah?
ME: Well, er ... I like ... *need* Linux to use it right?
HIM: Well, yeah.
ME: So, can you sell me Linux?
HIM: Er ... not really.
ME: But you can, like, recommend which Linux distro to get, right?
etc., etc.

I got Snail-spammed by Microsoft UK once ... some Office demo. I swapped
the disc for a Debian CD, and mailed it back to the return address. I
can't help thinking that maybe some prospective MS Office user ended up
being converted from the Dark Side. Maybe I should send a few over to
our Indian call-centre friends ... just in case.

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.16-1.2133_FC5
 09:03:04 up 44 days,  9:19,  3 users,  load average: 2.94, 2.35, 2.07