Re: The Command Line is Everybody's Friend

  • Subject: Re: The Command Line is Everybody's Friend
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 12:03:24 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Kier ] on Tuesday 01 August 2006 12:58 \__

> On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 04:46:53 -0700, NoNamer wrote:
>

>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>> Death of the command line
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>>                 http://aplawrence.com/Unixart/command_line_death.html
>>
>> Try PowerShell from microsoft.com

Thanks, but no thanks...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Virus Writers Create PowerShell Worm

http://www.microsoft-watch.com/article2/0,2180,1997499,00.asp

> Does it run on Linux? If not, it's useless.

That thing that around it (Windows) is just as useless. Unless it had you
locked in and mentally xombified. I believe that NoNamer (Grug) never truly
used Linux (only tested the water shallowly, at most).

Best wishes,

GNU/Linux is beautiful. < http://youtube.com/watch?v=lawkc3jH3ws >
Tasks: 136 total,   1 running, 133 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie