Re: Linux Users Condone Piracy Of Commercial Applications

  • Subject: Re: Linux Users Condone Piracy Of Commercial Applications
  • From: Unruh <unruh-spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 1 Aug 2006 15:04:31 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
High Plains Thumper <hpt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>Lincoln Serio wrote:

>> Additionally a Linux fanatic who goes by the name Roy Schestowitz
>> has been blasting the link to the instructions all over USENET
>> although it appears that he is not the author of the blog
>> describing the piracy of Dreamweaver 8.

><SNIP>

>Here is an indication of a troll, use of terms such as "Linux fanatic",
>brings up nebulous issues of ownership.

Not only that but he has blasted the link to the instructions all over
USENET himself. He is apparently a Linux fanatic himself, encouraging
others to use the instructions, while clothing his actions in self
righteousness. I have never seen Schestowitz's post, I have seen his.

It is like the people who deride pornography by showing slide after slide
of pornographic images. If I were Adobe I would sue him first for
broadcasting these links.