Re: Open Source and Linux Are Not Marxist

__/ [ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Thursday 03 August 2006 17:15 \__

> Yeah, except it was Winston Churchill, not Ronald Reagan, who said, "A
> fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the
> subject."

Well, both are depicted with a cigar in their mouth, so the confusion may be
understandable. *giggle* I still perceive GNU/Linux as the ideaology of
science, not communism. Communism discourages innovation, whereas GNU fights
lockins and exclusions, from which everyone suffers (no freedom, opposition
to demacracy).