Re: [News] Microsoft to Jeopardise Privacy for Improved Search

__/ [ Erik Funkenbusch ] on Tuesday 08 August 2006 14:37 \__

> On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 07:59:36 -0500, chrisv wrote:
>
>> Erik "the weasel" Funkenbusch wrote:
>>
>>>I won't wait for the appology.
>>
>> That's probably best, considering that you never seem to apologize for
>> your scummy behavior and lies, weasel.
>
> Proving, what?  If i'm so bad, wouldn't that make Roy the same?
>
> Yeah, great logic there.

I wasn't going to answer, but your point was invalid. I was referring to
Microsoft /using/ history (anti-phishing database) which is gathered. I
already know all about Firefox 2.0. Mozilla does not use it to enhance
search results and personalise advertisements at the expense of one's
privacy. Just as Mozilla does not exchange cookies and redirects for self
benefit.

        Does Issuing Passports Make Microsoft a Country?

No followups needed.