Re: Matt Cutts; The Movie

  • Subject: Re: Matt Cutts; The Movie
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 15:03:29 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
__/ [ canadafred ] on Tuesday 01 August 2006 12:01 \__

> Big Bill wrote:
>> Mattcasting already!
>>
>> http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/seo-answers-on-google-video/
>>
>> I suppose when he stops, the director yells "Cutts!"
>
> Hey Bill
>
> Thanks for the suggested reads. Very good ones. I particularly was
> happy to see Matts  video
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3583760678227172395
>
> Goes hand in hand with exactly what we have been discussing here
> lately.

[sarcasm /] So that's how the people who run our world act and talk, eh?

I recently heard that he used to work for one of the secret American
agencies. Makes it somewhat unnerving, no?

Best wishes and thanks for the link.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Othello for free: http://othellomaster.com
Tasks: 118 total,   1 running, 116 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie