Re: [News] Windows Runs Rail System, Disrupts Operation

Once upon a midnight dreary, while Roy Schestowitz pondered weak and weary
over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore...:

http://www.camerongray.net/index.php?/archives/8-This-train-is-delayed-until-Windows-reboots.html

> I had a worse exprience last month. Also London. I even blogged it.
>
> http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2006/07/18/train-reboot/
>
> In this case, the /BRAKES/ did not work! The train needed a reboot.

"This is the captain speaking. We should expect some buffeting as the
inflight control system needs a reboot. This'll only take a couple minutes,
during which time we shall be plummeting toward Earth at 9,000 feet per
minute, but not to worry, we're plenty high enough to... what? We're
over /Tibet/??"
[short pause]
"Okay, folks, smoke 'em if you got 'em, we're goin' in!"
--
http://dotware.co.uk
You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change