Re: [News] Connecting Children, Ignoring FUD

begin  oe_protect.scr
> __/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Saturday 19 August 2006 19:12 \__
>
>> A Crusade to Connect Children
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | He does have some theories, though, for the overall opposition that OLPC
>> | is encountering. "Considerable disinformation is coming from communities
>> | that do not want to see Linux on the desktop. There are also laptop
>> | interests that see us as competition," he points out.
>> `----
>
> http://www.linuxinsider.com/rsstory/52474.html

We see huge amounts of it here.  I do not understand why the Microsoft
astroturfers here are so against educating third world children - is it
because they would be harder to exploit if they were educated, do you
think?

Fortune finishes the great quotations, #12

	Those who can, do.  Those who can't, write the instructions.