[News] Novell Urges Enterprises to Pick SLED, Review Confirms Maturity (Digest)

Novell steps up desktop Linux push

,----[ Quote ]
| Novell today urged enterprises to roll out desktop Linux pilot projects
| to senior executives and engineers, claiming that the platform is now
| mature enough to cope with the requirements of such power users
`----

http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2162455/novell-expands-desktop-linux

Novell SUSE Linux Enteprise Desktop 10: Check It Out

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://weblog.infoworld.com/smbit/archives/2006/08/novell_suse_lin.html