Re: Stop with the [News] postings already!!!

ray :
> On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 19:43:17 +0100, Mark Kent wrote:
>>
>> Roy - please keep posting, as you are doing - please do /not/ group
>> items, as this will merely offer the trolls some comfort.  If people
>> can't work a killfile, it's their problem.
>
> Why should they have to?

Because they dont want to see the posts, that's why killfiles were
invented. My own killfile is in the 54k size range, and little of that
is comments. I dont see posts by people I consider, for lack of a better
term, dumbasses. It's something I have to do in order to only see the
part of usenet that appeals to me.

--
LIVE FREE OR DIE

http://www.websterscafe.com