Re: "Linux is suitable for over 90% of the enterprise desktop"

__/ [ casioculture@xxxxxxxxx ] on Thursday 17 August 2006 02:25 \__

http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/linux/locutus/archives/is-linux-ready-for-the-workplace-11112

> It's ready for desktops too.

I think that the enterprise may be more 'difficult' than a home machine
(dependencies on hardware and software over which you haven't control). In
that respect, consider it a subset and say that /well/ over 90% of _all
desktops_ are suitable for Linux (or vice versa rather).