[News] Users Leave Windows, Take Pleasure in UNIX-based O/S

Now I'm a believer

,----[ Quote ]
| I know I can do all that on a PC, but it's so ugly. The Mac makes it
| all easy, with maximum integration and with a supremely elegant
| operating system. And I've had to reboot twice in two weeks, down
| from twice a day under Windows.
`----

http://www.theage.com.au/news/perspectives/now-im-a-believer/2006/08/14/1155407745917.html

Why Mac OS X Is Superior to Linux and Windows

,----[ Quote ]
| Understand once again, Linux and OpenBSD are awesome for businesses and
| even some home users. I use both myself daily as a matter of fact. But
| the reality of the situation remains that I do a lot more with my day
| than merely write articles on OS related subjects. I am also someone who
| is deeply rooted in the user created media. And this means I need
| an application rich OS to enable me to take this to the next level.
|
| [...]
|
| In the business world, Windows XP will likely remain dominant with
| Linux catching up quickly.
`----

http://www.osweekly.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2295&Itemid=449

Microsoft Security website shows Apple Mac and says 'you're clean'

,----[ Quote ]
| Checking out Microsoft's website home page of "Microsoft Security"
| (an oxymoron if there ever was one), MacDailyNews reader "MadMac"
| noticed that the image Microsoft is using next to the caption "Click.
| You're clean." is an Apple Mac!
`----

        http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/10546/

Surely, much of what is said in favour of Apple Macs can be said about Linux.