[News] Linux Offers (At Least) 7 Methods for Grabbing Screenshots

How to Take a Screenshot in Linux (Ubuntu)

,----[ Quote ]
| I'll start with the common ways to take screenshots in Linux, and then
| show you a nice shell script for taking custom screenshots in GNOME with
| just one click of the mouse. The shell script will also work in other
| windows managers like KDE, but you will have to figure out how to make
| the custom application launcher for it.
`----

http://tips.webdesign10.com/how-to-take-a-screenshot-on-ubuntu-linux

I think the Web site is run by 'wd' from COLA... if I recall the domain name
for sure...

There's also this older item:

Different Ways Of Taking Screenshots In GNU/Linux

http://beans.seartipy.com/2006/07/30/different-ways-of-taking-screenshots-in-gnulinux/