Re: [News] Slackware 11, MySQL and RealPlayer LSB Certification, and HPC (Digest

Once upon a midnight dreary, while Roy Schestowitz pondered weak and weary
over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore...:

> Development Release: Slackware Linux 11.0 RC1
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | The long development process of Slackware Linux 11.0 is about to
> | conclude - that's according to Patrick Volkerding who has declared
> | the "current" tree as RC1
> `----
>
>                 http://distrowatch.com/?newsid=03629#0
>

> MySQL and RealPlayer Certify to the Linux Standard Base
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | ...two of the most important and widely-used applications on Linux-
> | - RealPlayer and the MySQL database -- are certifying to the Linux
> | Standard Base.
> `----
>
> http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_b1?release_id=153815
>

> The Portland Group Delivers a PGI CDK Roll for Rocks Clusters
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | The PGI CDK is a turn-key suite of software for building and testing
> | programs designed to take advantage of the performance of Linux
> | clusters.
> `----

http://www.linuxelectrons.com/News/Application/The_Portland_Group_Delivers_a_PGI_CDK_Roll_for_Rocks_Clusters

oh, SWEET! Guess it's time for me to learn C...
--
When all else fails... use a hammer.

http://dotware.co.uk

Some people are like Slinkies; they serve no particular purpose,
But they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.