Re: (Article) Google Forbids Misuse of "Google" as a Verb

__/ [ John Bokma ] on Monday 14 August 2006 19:21 \__

>> __/ [ John Bokma ] on Monday 14 August 2006 17:50 \__

>>> They can google it up their asses for all I care.
>>>
>>> Adobe also doesn't like how we photoshop :-D.
>>
>> I wonder if you saw that in Digg too
>
> No, I was aware of Adobe's verb dislike well before I had heard of digg
> :-) There is no way to stop such things, let alone forbid it.

You can try to stop it at a corporate level (or strip it off publications)...
just have a reign of terror! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Do know evil? (sic)

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux + tax = Mac OS = (Windows - functionality)
Tasks: 148 total,   1 running, 144 sleeping,   0 stopped,   3 zombie