Re: [News] Using Windows Leads to Tension

Jim wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> PCs Are Hubs of Tensions Nowadays
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | PCs, earlier fortresses of credibility, have now been the hub of
>> | tension for them. Their attitude is totally changed today.
>> `----
>>

> http://www.spywarehunter.org/entry/pcs-are-hubs-of-tensions-nowadays/
>
> I can SO relate to the subject line.

So can I.

I can run windopes in a little window on a virtual
maching using Knoppix and Qemu, thinking it will save time.
That was never going to be!!!!!
It is just so un-fscking believable the amount of time that it wastes
with reboots, scandisks, license verification, activation, networking
problems, interoperability problems, crashing, drivers, mbr problems,
and gawd knows what else.

And yet with all the other linuxes, including liveCDs, the thing just
works in the virtual machine with no hassle.