Re: SLED 10 Impresses Tectonic

billwg wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Novell's giant killer: Suse Linux Enterprise Desktop 10
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | I'm rather impressed. Suse Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED) 10 is
>> | designed to do just that ? impress the user from the start, with a
>> | smooth and (mostly) simple experience that will satisfy the secretary
>> | through to the MD...
>> `----
>>
> Hope springs eternal, eh?  Here we have NOVL with no experience at all
> in selling client systems vowing to out maneuver the most successful
> vendor of PC platform software in the history of man.  Get your bets
> down!  LOL!!!

Funny thing, there was a time when Ford owned the automobile market. Now
Ford are just another player.

What you don't seem to realize is that unless there is sanity brought back
to the computer industry, those few morsels of carrion on which you feed
will soon be swept up by Microsoft in their constant need for a bigger
slice of the pie. You would be well advised to learn Linux before it is too
late.

Still, there will probably still work for you flipping burgers and if you're
lucky they might even let you fry the fries.

Ian