Re: Expert Criticises Windows' Security Illusions

Further quote:
----------------
The technology industry apparently is the only business engaged in
regular commerce that's immunized against gross negligence in the
design or manufacture of its products.

Yet tolerating and implementing "good enough" products from
unaccountable vendors is the accepted norm--and any resulting loss
incurred by customers is deemed the price of doing business in the
Information Age.
End quote

What's interesting to me is how many commentators are starting to use
language like "gross negligance" in reference to Microsoft.  I think
this is new, and reflects part of the climate that is shifting against
Microsoft.