Re: Another stunning failure...

  • Subject: Re: Another stunning failure...
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:23:07 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.suse
__/ [ Bar ] on Monday 14 August 2006 09:41 \__

> Pawel Kraszewski wrote:
>
>> Sorry for feeding a troll...
>
> Blow it out your ass.
>
> <clipped massive self back pat>
>
>> In all the posts, words
>
>>     (This operating system|This program|This language) can't do that
>
>> should be replaced (preferably automatically by newsgroup software) with
>
>>                    _I_ don't know how to do that with \1
>
> Yeah, that's it.
>
> I just don't know how to run kaffeine.
>
> It is obvious you didn't even read my post.
>
> You really suck at answering newsgroup posts - the first requirement is You
> Must Read The Post You Are Replying To.
>
> Fucking idiot!
>
> <clipped rest of truly moronic reply>
>
> Thanks for nothing.
>
> Bar

Maybe a more chilled and polite attitude would have you classified as less of
a troll. I picked on some similar vibes myself. As you burned that DVD,
surely you didn't pay for it. So why nag about SuSE and brag about another
old favourite? SUSE has always worked for me. That's what Live media is for
-- testing hardware which was not customised by the OEM to /necessary/ run
that one O/S you aim for. There are vendors that will give you SuSE 10.1
preinstalled. Once working, it reins. Adaptability of a CD to hardware may
be another factor altogether.