Re: [OT] Richard Stallman Looking for a Girlfriend

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Sunday 13 August 2006 18:41 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
> Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron Quark belched out this bit o' wisdom:

>>> Jesus : was there ever a man who fought against so much. Its one of the
>>> most "rebel yell" web pages I've ever seen. Boycott this, ban that, dont
>>> buy this, buy that, sign this, sign that. Wow. Active man.
>>
>> What do you have against freedom?
>
> A large pay-cheque, I'll wager.

*LOL* I think not, but given the same reply from a different person (E.F.
comes to mind), this would be hilarious as well as true.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Ping this IP, see if it collapses" --Windows TCP
         run-level 5  Jul 20 12:15                   last=S