Re: COLA Stats 13 Aug 2006

begin  oe_protect.scr
> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Sunday 13 August 2006 08:09 \__
>
>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> Roy Culley <rgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>>> ngstats.pl version 1.19
>>>
>>> This report covers 2792 articles received by this system to
>>> newsgroup comp.os.linux.advocacy [1]

>>> Toplist of Troll Feeders [2]
>>>
>>>  Pos  Poster                                                     Msgs   %
>>>    1. yttrx <yttrx@xxxxxxxxx>                                      62  42
>>
>> Now I know why he's here...
>
> I wouldn't say so myself. He actually posts some informative stuff. I thought
> he was too hardcore a couple of weeks ago.
>
> Anyway, welcome back, Mark.

Ah, 'tis good to be back.  I've been exploring the Derbyshire dales and
Peak District - 'twas good to be back in the pennines again.

> The Net was flooded with pointers to "GP2X: It's
> all fun and games" for several days...

Hehe - fame at last :-)  Well, something to add to my little howto,
anyway.

Ernest asks Frank how long he has been working for the company.
	"Ever since they threatened to fire me."