Re: shell Hell

__/ [ know code ] on Sunday 13 August 2006 16:34 \__

> jews4linux@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> Stick with Slackware or even mepis because Suse 10.1 is a pile of
>> bloated junk.
>
> Compared to XP and the upcoming Vista, SUSE 10.1 is positively anorexic!
>
>> Just look at all the problems people are having with Suse 10.1 compared
>> to other distributions.
>
> The problems you see here are the same thing repeated over and over
> because people are too lazy to check the archives or to google it.
>
>> And even if you manage to get Suse 10.1 installed, it is pig slow!
>
> Over twice as fast running the same java application on exactly the same
> hardware as compared to XP.  Yeah, that's slow!!!!
>
>> Suse 10.1 was rushed to market before it was tested properly.
>
> There were a couple of bugs which slipped through the beta stage.  The
> fact one was fairly serious is another issue.  Now, of course M$ *never*
> release *any* software that has *any* bugs or *any* major issues.
> Bwahahahaha!
>
>> I guess Suse had to have a test bed for SLED and what better way than
>> to experiment and test the waters with 10.1.
>> Let the open sourcerers find and fix the bugs.
>> That's sure what it looks like to me because I cannot recall such a bug
>> riddled release as Suse 10.1 is.
>
> Now go read the archives and find how many UNIQUE bug reports you see
> instead of the same thing repeated over and over!
>
> Are you just incompetent, a M$ fanboy, or both?

You are replying to flatfish+++. He is nymshifting again. It's a notorious
Internet troll from COLA. Now he crossposts to alt.os.linux.suse and
alt.os.linux (among other groups) because he could never pull a good
disguise at COLA... now without being caught by someone's killfiles or
filters anyway...