Re: [News] Microsoft Has Officially Lost to GNU/Linux in 2006

__/ [ Linonut ] on Thursday 31 August 2006 14:48 \__

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> How Microsoft is loosing to GNU/Linux
>
> As a speller, you are a looser!

...Reminds me of an old thread in the English-speaking SUSE newsgroup. There
was an American soldier from Iraq who wanted to install SUSE on his laptop.
In the subject line he had something like "If I can't install Linux... does
it make me a looser?". He also didn't post followups properly (using the
Hull LUG gateway). Houghi and Fuchs were all over this, taking his ego down
to sewage level with remarks such as yours... those that policed that NG
made it a miserable place at time... and insulted many innocent newbies. Dan
C is another mafia creature...

Than again, COLA has many trolls like flafshift and hardon's quirky.