Re: Nice New Tool for New Sites Seeking 'Googlejuice'

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 20:43:48 +0200, "Jezsta Web Productions"
<Please-use-our-contact-form@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> __/ [ Jezsta Web Productions ] on Tuesday 29 August 2006 15:38 \__
>>
>>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> That kind of was already in the sitemap pages for a while. If you submit
>>> site map you will see the site status.:-)
>>>
>>> Stacey
>>
>> Oops. *bashful smile*
>
>No biggy.:-) Google is still working on the site status though. It has it at
>times then it doesn't.
>
>This is new in the sitemaps status stuff though.
>
>Preferred Domain:
>
>If www.staceyssimplestuff.com and staceyssimplestuff.com point to the same
>site, you can tell us here how you want URLs to display in our index.
>

>Stacey

Then they say it may not work. Sensibly they hedge their bets.

BB
--

http://www.crystal-liaison.com/crystal-world/angel-of-joy.html
http://www.crystal-liaison.com/crystal-world/baby-deer.html