[News] Great American Insurance Gets Open Source Support from Enterprise

Great American Insurance Selects OpenLogic to Manage Open Source Usage and
Provide Consolidated Open Source Support

,----[ Quote ]
| "Companies like Great American Insurance recognize the value of open
| source software backed by enterprise-grade support," said Steven
| Grandchamp, CEO of OpenLogic. "Through OpenLogic's consolidated support
| services and our
| Expert Community program, we provide this level of support across the
| widest breadth of open source products."
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060828/sfm049.html?.v=66

This one is promotional, but it's another prominent company that chooses Open
Source solutions.