[News] Motorola's Best Smartphones Run Linux

MOTOMING is The Best Linux Smart Phone From Motorolla

,----[ Quote ]
| On August 23, 2006. Motorolla launched MOTOMING, the best and newest smart
| phone by them. For his appearance, this clever cellular phone had elegant
| clamshell modern design with hidden antena.
`----

http://www.storeplace.net/2006/08/26/motoming-is-the-best-linux-smart-phone-from-motorolla/

Also of relevance (recent articles):

,----[ Quote ]
| Within the next couple of years, Linux will power more than half of
| the phones shipped by number two global handset vendor Motorola...

I suppose that no-one wants to deal with an "unsustainable" O/S.

,----[ Quote ]
| "The current, integrated architecture of Microsoft Windows is unsustainable
| - for enterprises and for Microsoft," wrote Gartner analysts Brian Gammage,
| Michael Silver and David Mitchell Smith.
`----

http://www.techworld.com/news/index.cfm?RSS&NewsID=6718

And it shows.

http://msmobiles.com/news.php/5474.html

        Windows Mobile Security: "Insecure and Buggy"