Re: [News] Mary Jo Foley (Shill from MSWatch) Criticises Microsoft

__/ [ John Bailo ] on Wednesday 23 August 2006 10:44 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> http://www.microsoft-watch.com/article2/0,2180,2007123,00.asp
>>
>> Jo Foley used to criticise Microsoft more often. I suspect that Microsoft
>> then bribed her to sing praises instead. But she now seems to head in
>> Scoble's direction. And just like Martin Taylor, as well as other paid
>> bloggers (even Pirillo and Thurrot indirectly benefit), she appears to
>> rebel and express her disgust.
>
> She's probably thinking she'll need to change horses in the next few
> years...

She's with Ziff David < http://www.ziffdavis.com/ >. That's the face behind
many Linux sited, including all the sites that are run, edited or managed by
Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols. Maybe Mary can join Steven and boost her traffic
and prospects.