Re: I Can Suck My Own Dick! (Mark Kent will be happy to hear this)

  • Subject: Re: I Can Suck My Own Dick! (Mark Kent will be happy to hear this)
  • From: BearItAll <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:18:44 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.homosexual, soc.culture.african.american, alt.os.windows-xp, soc.culture.usa
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> I did not write any of this. It's an imposter. Both sender (OP and FU) are
> 'sock puppets' of the same Internet troll who is launching bogus, baseless
> personal attacks.

I knew it wasn't you buy the way it was written and for being out of
character.

But I must say that I had to do a double take, not because I thought the
real Roy had written it, but because the change in the visible part of the
header didn't stand out.

The sad part is that if someone takes an interrest in one of your posts and
does asearch for more, posts such as this one are likely to pop up too.

Also note that only one of the groups listed gets the replies, so in all of
the others this post sits without any response at all.

Makes you wonder if we would all be better off in a system where the users
Must be registered and with valid email addresses so that legal action can
be taken when a defermation of character post is posted.

I don't particularly like the forum type layouts for news groups, but I like
less that cowardly posters can do as this fake poster did to you.