Re: [News] Election Commission of India Chooses Open Source, Eyes Linux!

  • Subject: Re: [News] Election Commission of India Chooses Open Source, Eyes Linux!
  • From: "John A. Bailo" <jabailo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 20:17:20 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Stephen Fairchild wrote:

> The dividend payments on the shares held by the company go to the company.
> This is not a bad thing and should the stock recover sufficiently they can
> re-issue those shares at more than what they paid for them.

I invite you then to buy some shares so that you can benefit when they
"recover sufficiently".

> It's not like he bought loads of shares just prior to the announcement of
> the buy back so he could sell them when the price inevitably rose (unless
> he did).

Wintrolls have constantly argued that these stock transactions are all done
through some "very rigorous trading program" that is "independent" of any
type of insider information.

Yet,

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/it?s=MSFT

all I see is a long gap and then a flurry of selling after the buyback.

Look, at this point, anybody who is foolish enough to hold a share of MSFT
deserves to be taken to the cleaners.

I am merely pointing out the duplicitness of "The Leader" to his /Brood/.

--
Texeme Construct