Re: [News] No Wonder the Hiring Standards at Microsoft Has Declined...

"John Bailo" <jabailo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> http://www.sellsbrothers.com/fun/msiview/default.aspx?content=question.htm
>>
>> The standard seems hugely lower than that of Google for example...
>
> These questions aren't an issue for me, but it seems that tests like this
> ignore something that microsoft's been trying to ignore for the past
> decade: The Web.
>
> Einstein was once asked if memorized formulas and other standard
> information.   His response was why would he fill up his brain with
> knowledge that could be easily found in a reference book.

    If you're implying that these questions are not in alignment about what
Einstein thinks is important information, I don't see how you arrived at
this conclusion given the questions presented. "How would you redesign an
ATM?" No book-memorization required there, AFAICS.

    - Oliver