Re: [News] Copying at Microsoft is Deliberate

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Some source which I read argues that Pague (will have)( received a nasty
letter from Microsoft on Monday. I can imagine that his employers would not
be happy and herein lies the evidence that by owning news sources you get
praises. When you handle the paycheck, you expect to be pleased with
publicity that's given in return. The state of mainstream media (not only in
the States) is concerning...

I doubt it, as Pague is doing his job to remove Linux from the public mindset and make it out to be a battle between MS and Apple. MS wants it that way because they can continue to use Apple. They can say "look, see, we have competition" and at the same time know that Apple can never really trash them the way Linux can.

--
The Texeme Construct
http://you-read-it-here-first.com