Re: COLA has lost its way

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Tuesday 19 December 2006 12:24 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Tuesday 19 December 2006 08:25 \__
>>
>>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>>> Maverick <Sun@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> Hehe.. probably.  Terry Porter was an advocate of the highest quality
>>> and morals.  One has to wonder about the morals of anyone who'd
>>> deliberately post anti-charter material week in and week out for
>>> years...
>>
>> I decided to expose and face up that MVP who submits thousands of
>> Microsoft items to Digg.com. I'll find out tomrrow if he replies or simply
>> retaliates by modding me down, as usual...
>>

> I think that you should face up to such people in these situations.  All
> too often, people use arguments about manners and similar in an effort
> to distract from embarrassing but important facts, such as they've just
> lost the argument, say, but it's not "what you say", it becomes "how you
> said it".
>
> Don't give up!

Thanks, Mark. You make some good points. Some of these Digg stalkers (I'm not
really exaggerating here) remind me of linux-sux-lycos, who has just
returned to this newsgroup. Like Gary+++, perhaps he's back on this time of
the month when he's on heavy tampon shuffle. Whether others know it or not,
he chose nyms that are colleagues and people whom I know. Perhaps he's
trying to get attention (mine or /theirs/) in this way, as well as lead them
to pressuring me or be upset at me. The only thing worse than a troll is an
anonymous coward. The latter has no liability issues, so it's a criminal on
the loose.

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Windows XP: Dude, where's my RAM?
Mem:    514480k total,   476036k used,    38444k free,     6388k buffers