Re: Microsoft's Shiils in Digg.com

Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 13:42:26 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> I have been noticing some systematic modding down of all my comments by:
>>
>> http://digg.com/users/rodtrent/naio21
>>
>> I also noticed submissions that are favourable to Microsoft technology (as
>> well as modding down of my comments) coming from:
>>
>> http://digg.com/users/rodtrent/dugg
>>
>> Guess what? He's a Microsoft MVP.
>>
>> True. Microsoft may still be using its shills (or 'compensated' associates)
>> to hide facts which reveal how vulnerable it is. If it involves community
>> sites, then so be it. They should at least be disclosure.
>
> Did it ever occur to you that you're being modded down because your
> articles are inaccurate, wrong, and often times plainly deceptive?
>
> No, that's not possible, is it?  And you don't think an MVP wouldn't notice
> dishonesty?

And this is why there are no replies to his spam other than the ones
from the gang. "Royz Boyz".

What Roy posts is not advocacy : it is biased, one eyed bollox.

Can you imagine someone writing an API, for example, that told every
other programmer that used it that they were "retards" and "liars"?
No. They would consider the feedback and improve it.