Re: COLA Stats 17 Dec 2006

__/ [ cc ] on Monday 18 December 2006 13:41 \__

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d15e2c554d331322?dmode=source&hl=en

>> You seem to have a lot of spare time. Many of my remarks are, needless to
>> say, sarcastic/satirical.
>
> You telling me I have a lot of spare time is ironic. You make 20x more
> posts than I do. I have a good memory, and a simple search found it in
> about 2 minutes. So are these unbiased statistics then? The fact that
> he doesn't give a word on how he measures his quality posters, plus
> includes labels such as TROLL, IDIOT, and RACIST(which is terrible),
> should clue you in on the answer to that question.
>
> [snip everything else that has nothing to do with my comments]

That incident happened yesterday, so it was fresh in my mind. I used it to
argue a broader point.

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Free 3-D Othello: http://othellomaster.com
  2:00pm  up 61 days  0:14,  8 users,  load average: 0.70, 0.57, 0.35