Re: [News] Microsoft Still Lobbies in Kerala (Linux State)

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 18:01:05 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Indian state takes on Microsoft
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| He said Microsoft executives were seeking to meet the state's chief
>| minister this week. Kerala state is a potentially strong market for
>| the company, with a population of 32 million and a 90.9% literacy
>| rate - far above the national average of 68.4%.
> `----
>
> http://www.fin24.co.za/articles/companies/display_article.aspx?Nav=ns&lvl2=comp&ArticleID=1518-1783_2045929

Funny how you take one tiny paragraph of the entire article and make it
seem like the entire article was about Microsoft harassing someone.

They seem to be a bit on the bizarre side... I like this quote:

"They have already tried to ban US soft drinks giants Coca Cola and Pepsi
following allegations that the drink contained pesticides."

Pesticides?  Wow... they'll believe anything.