Re: [News] Bill Gates: "We contributed more Web standards than anyone!"

begin  pasta la vista DFS wrote:

> 7 wrote:
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> Who Questions Bill Gates' Commitment to Web Standards?
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>

>> Lets face it, they did contribute more than their fair share of
>> standards. They reduced windopz (l)users into becoming the first ever
>> victims
>> of something called 'drive by viri infection'.
>>
>> Just visit a web page and get infected.

> Read Linux/OSS help files and get owned
> http://www.linuxsecurity.com/content/view/122219/104/
>

> Synopsis
> ========
>
> The help viewer of the Horde Framework allows attackers to execute
> arbitrary remote code.
>
> Background
> ==========
>
> The Horde Application Framework is a general-purpose web application
> framework written in PHP, providing classes for handling preferences,
> compression, browser detection, connection tracking, MIME and more.
>
> Linux/OSS: view a .jpg and get owned
> http://www.linuxsecurity.com/content/view/122499/104/
>
> "xzgv and zgv attempt to decode JPEG images within the CMYK/YCCK colour
> space incorrectly, potentially resulting in the execution of arbitrary
> code."

> Get a Kaffeine playlist and get owned
>
> http://www.linuxsecurity.com/content/view/122241/104/
>
> "A remote attacker could entice a user to play a specially-crafted RAM
> playlist resulting in the execution of arbitrary code with the
> permissions of the user running the application."

> etc
>

>> Micoshaft corporation and whatever they get up to is always another
>> method of controlling windopz and turning your PC into your enemy.
>>
>> The only solution is to turn to the light and Linux.
>> Thats another reason why now they bought into Linux spending
>> hundreds of millions of dollars to distribute Linux.
>
> Yet you still can't make a living with Linux.  All day, every day, you
> work with Windows, but at night you log onto cola and hypocritically tell
> everyone else to use Linux.
>
> Typical.

Typical windopz zealotic post.
How long before these vulns got fixed. Hours, days?
And how long do all the windopz vulns take to get fixed?
Weeks, months and years? There
are several zero day exploits out for word as we speak
despitw windopz (l)users having paid.