Re: [News] Bill Gates: "We contributed more Web standards than anyone!"

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
Who Questions Bill Gates' Commitment to Web Standards?
| (Gates:) "...we contributed more Web standards than anyone!

That's their whole business. Creating arcane standards that only they can meet.

Microsoft does not want us to use IE
| Microsoft management must want people off of IE.

Alternatively, they drew a line in the sand. They are saying, you can either follow us, (IE7), and leave FF20 behind, or vice versa.

--
The Texeme Construct
http://you-read-it-here-first.com