[News] Red Hat Comes to Kerala

Kerala, Red Hat ready for free software tango

,----[ Quote ]
| Linux and open source software provider Red Hat appears to have
| found a strong ally in Kerala chief minister V.S. Achuthanandan
| in promoting the free software concept.
`----

http://azharttm.blogspot.com/2006/12/kerala-red-hat-ready-for-free-software.html

They will be/are building a Debian-based distribution, if I recall correctly,
just like Munich.

Yesterday:

Kerala On Linux Express Highway

,----[ Quote ]