Re: [News] Microsoft Shoots FUD at PS3 Linux

__/ [ JDS ] on Friday 15 December 2006 14:36 \__

> On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 22:30:45 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Slashdot promotes windows!
>
> Well, what of it? Is a website like Slashdot supposed to censor its
> advertisers? I've seen MS ads on the Linux Magazine website, what of that,
> then?

Actually, these Linux magazines which had full-page Microsoft ads were
discussed in Slashdot as well. There's this perception that Microsoft
crosses the (virtual) picket fence too often.

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI"
roy      pts/4                         Fri Dec 15 00:45   still logged in