[News] XBox360 Controller Works in Linux

Getting the Xbox360 Controller Working Edgy

,----[ Quote ]
| This guide is meant to be really easy; giving you reasons why you're
| doing things and explaining how to do them in simple language
`----

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=318382&highlight=xbox360

This will help when running Linux on these consoles. See related news on the
Wii remote below (the fruits of the Wiili(nux) project).

Related:

Wiimote on PC acceleration reading

,----[ Quote ]
| We are working on documenting and adding support for the Wiimote
| on Bluetooth-enabled computers. Here's how it's turning out so far.
| Stay tuned for pointing, Mii data (already working!), and much, much
| more!
`----

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9iBaKsh5z_o

Wiimote on PC acceleration reading (Video)

,----[ Quote ]
| We are working on documenting and adding support for the Wiimote
| on Bluetooth-enabled computers. Here's how it's turning out so far.
| Stay tuned for pointing, Mii data (already working!), and much, much
| more!
`----

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9iBaKsh5z_o

Linux Live CD is in development for the Wii

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.nwiizone.com/nintendo-wii/nwii/linux-live-cd-is-in-development-for-the-wii/