Re: undisclosed balance-sheet liability ..

__/ [ Peter Köhlmann ] on Thursday 14 December 2006 20:03 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ Peter Köhlmann ] on Thursday 14 December 2006 19:25 \__

>>> One can't fail to notice the extremely pro-linux bias of the "true linux
>>> advocate" and "kernel hacker" Hadron Quark
>>>
>>> Just add a touch of "racist asshole" and "homophobic bloke", and you have
>>>                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>> perfect clone of flatfish. I guess that stealing of software will come
>>> just natural then
>>
>> By that definition, HQ must be another flatfish nym. Time to modify the
>> list?
>
> I think he is *not* flatfish. He is certainly dumb, he uses wording very
> similar to flatbrain, he always supports flatfart even when he makes
> ridiculous claims.
> But he has not yet posted at least once racist tripe like flatfish does so
> often (flatfish very likely is a founding member of his local KKK group).
> He also has not yet posted homophobic idiocy like flatfish does so
> extremely often (because flatfish very probably is a toilet homosexual)
>
> But yes, otherwise Hadron Quark is very similar to flatfish. He is also
> extremely dishonest. But that is part of the "job" being a wintroll

I know he's a different person and I was behind a little sarcastic (forget to
indicate this... sorry).

HQ is more vain than Gary and, judging by the way he speaks, he could become
rather violent and vulgar. People can see that. This may explain his
bitterness. He has moved to Germany where his wife is from and I can't
imagine anyone hiring him for more than an underrated programming job. His
track record could _at most_ reveal that he was a bullying supervisor whom
his peers could not stand. So amidst the confusion and the frustration he's
compelled to move to Linux, he posts to other newsgroups (seen that!)
whining about XP because he can't cope. Finally he vents and offloads his
feelings and inferiority burden onto us. It makes him feel strong, but he
has no clue how vulnerable he seems. Same with Gary. Very inproficient with
technology even after 10 years in a technical group. He tries to keep up and
he wishfully thinks that by putting others down he'll seem more capable or
professional. It's a mask of clay. It has creases.

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I think I think, therefore I think I am"
Cpu(s):  21.1% user,   3.0% system,   1.0% nice,  74.9% idle