[News] OSDL Touts Linux Improvements

Linux Contributors Mark Year-End With Major Serviceability Improvements

,----[ Quote ]
| "The Linux and open source market is evolving at a rapid pace but one
| thing will never change -- the power of collaboration and community to
| constantly improve technology," said Ron Pettit, initiative manager at
| OSDL. "Because of the efforts of many individuals and companies from
| the Linux development community, users will gain important improvements
| to serviceability tools as they enter a new year."
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/061213/sfw057.html?.v=86

And now we formally know why Stuart is ousted.

What's Next For Open Source Development Labs?

,----[ Quote ]
| Cohen angered members of the open source community last month by
| endorsing Novell's agreement with Microsoft to work on
| interoperability between Novell's Suse Linux and Windows. Microsoft
| chief Steve Ballmer's subsequent comments that Linux most likely
| contains Windows code didn't help.
`----

http://www.informationweek.com/software/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=196603056&subSection=Open+Source

Recent:

First CEO to Lose Their Job Over Microvell?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://boycottnovell.com/2006/12/08/first-ceo-to-lose-their-job-over-microvell/