[News] Questioning the State of Bugs/Experience in Vista

Just One Question For Vista: Does It Simply Work -- Like An Apple?

,----[ Quote ]
| Jim Allchin responds over on his blog regarding a recent news report
| quoting him as saying that he would have bought a Mac if he weren't
| working for Microsoft in an email to Steve Ballmer and Bill Gates.
|
| [...]
|
| So the challenge for Microsoft, and in some ways to an even larger
| extent Allchin himself personally, is to ship Vista in a state that
| is as bug free as the Mac.
|
| Vista is Allchin's final legacy at Microsoft. After a long successful
| career this is his last hurah and in order to be successful it simply
| must be perfect.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/061213/22341_id.html?.v=1

Related:

Life with Vista - Is this dogfood really for the dogs?

,----[ Quote ]
| I'm an absolute freak when it comes to .NET technologies. My blog
| is called the ".NET Addict", so it should be pretty obvious that
| the day Vista's RTM build came out, I downloaded it and installed
| it on every Vista-capable machine I had in my possession. I've
| been using Vista for several weeks now and I've come to a couple
| of conclusions that I think might startle and shock some of you.
`----

http://dotnetaddict.dotnetdevelopersjournal.com/vista_dogfood.htm

Vista Breaks Applications

,----[ Quote ]