Re: [News] How Eclipse Defeats Visual Studio

"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2395422.1nhtZnhQxf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
100 features Microsoft should steal from the Eclipse IDE

,----[ Quote ]
| Everyone knows that Microsoft isn't shy about stealing ideas from
| other successful products, so please forward a link to this post
| to the Visual Studio team. I would like these Eclipse featuresi
| ncluded in their IDE as soon as possible.
`----

http://clintonforbes.blogspot.com/2006/12/100-features-microsoft-should-steal.html

In a moment of self-analysis, this is called 'The Rantings of Clinton Forbes'.

This guy does not know what he is talking about and despite his protestations to the contrary, probably has never seriously used Visual Studio. Roy Schestowitz certainly hasn't.

eclipse if OK for the price but is just not in the same ballpark as VS. I mean, comparing a couple of keyboard shortcuts from one product to the other is not a comparison.