Re: [News] Review of Opensuse 10.2 -- Disappointment

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

There's a more positive review on Linux.com. Not many people agree with it
though, judging by forums that discussed it. (Open)SUSE 10.x isn't the same
as SuSE 8.x and 9.x. That was before Novell got involved.

I've been using Suse since 9.1 -- I purchased both a 9.1 and a 9.3 upgrade.

I installed 10.0 and 10.1 via openSuse.

I just ordered 10.2 direct from Novell because I support their efforts.

I think each step has been an improvement and Suse remains the best and only distro I would buy or use.

-- The Texeme Construct http://you-read-it-here-first.com