Re: [News] Novell Starts FUD'ing GNU/Linux?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Novell: Embrace Microsoft, or Join With Us (In our Embrace with Microsoft)
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Novell sounds alot like Microsoft these days, complete with Anti-Linux
> | FUD.
> `----
>
> http://boycottnovell.com/2006/12/11
embrace-microsoft-or-join-with-us-in-our-embrace-with-microsoft/

The only thing that worries microvell are new Linux companies
taking business away from them through better services because
new companies have equal access to Linux and therefore they can.
Particularly noteworthy as micoshaft has itself just
validated Linux as a serious platform by spending hundreds
of millions of dollars purchasing SuSE Linux licenses.

Thus it is natural for microvell to insist on others not
competing and joining the microvell cartel so that they
can be controlled.

Simplest advise - just don't join the micovell cartel.
Blow them away with your own Linux and service models.