Re: flatfish banned from Aioe.org ..

  • Subject: Re: flatfish banned from Aioe.org ..
  • From: flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 11:46:25 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 01:23:14 -0800, Doug Mentohl wrote:

> Flatfish banned from Aioe.org. As is posting to COLA for that matter.
> Congratulations to all you fanbouys for giving it a home here.

I don't post from aioe Dougie......

You do though...........

Looks like your COLA games of posting off topic patent messages, messages
with other peoples names and so forth have attracted attention.

Too bad Dougie, but despite my defending even you and Roy's right to free
speech it appears you've pissed off someone.

First your gmail address, now this and if you add in Shysterwitch getting
tossed from the Univerities network, it appears that you guys have
attracted the attention of a person with some clout.

Back to the 193.xxx address again?
Interesting.......

I suppose we can expect you to be posting from Bolivia or some other place
on the other side of the earth RSN?

Interesting how your Linux buddies never seem to point that out.