Re: A COLA TwitList

Snit wrote:
> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> stated in post
> 1958645.cmURC6xlaX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 12/31/06 2:29 PM:
>
>> __/ [ Roy Culley ] on Sunday 31 December 2006 20:42 \__
>>
>>> begin  risky.vbs
>>> <pan.2006.12.31.19.34.40.12750@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,

>>> There are more deserving 'twits' IMHO. snit should just be ignored as
>>> he's nothing more than a persistent troll who thrives on being fed.
>>>
>>> Roy S is the only one to constructively respond to my post so far.
>>> Surely someone has the time and inclination to set this up. I think it
>>> would be fun and useful. There again perhaps I'm just an old fart
>>> and no one else gives a damn.
>>
>> If I put something on my domain (like the COLA killfile Wiki), nobody (or
>> only few) will bother to participate because of a false sense of
>> 'ownership'. Where would be a good place to set this up?
>
> Hmmm, and if you do set it up will it be open or closed - will *anyone* be
> able to add content?

Of course not.

And it's funny that these supposed "champions" of open software (and I
use that term very lightly) are already talking about a password
protected list, or kill file, or whatever completely closed off from
open opinion.

These "advocates" are hypocrites.  People like Culley who post cola
stats and call people out of their name just because their opinion is
different.  That doesn't follow the 'free as in speech' creed they
supposedly hold so dear.  Or what about Schestowitz who will steal
copyrighted works and then curse others for doing the same.

--
wjbell

Peter K abandon his firewall lie:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/e6eaf7e09552e5e2?hl=en

Jim R failing to address the issue after being asked:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5ad37ca14a2d7224?hl=en

And of course, Roy Culley -- COLAs loyal hall monitor:
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=cola+stats&hl=en&as_uauthors=roy+culley
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/578bb2221ad0453c?hl=en