Re: Looks like Roy is once again infringing copyrights...

  • Subject: Re: Looks like Roy is once again infringing copyrights...
  • From: mrloy@xxxxxxxxx (Roy Culley)
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 16:48:47 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
begin  risky.vbs
	<4vq2pdF1caunhU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
	B Gruff <bbgruff@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I think this is most unfair of you lot...
>
> ... come on, 'fess up..... which of you lot forged Erik here to try
> to make him look even more of a pillock than he actually is?

That must be it. We all know Erik ain't stupid and only a really
stupid person would post such a pathetic personal attack. The only one
I know who would do such a thing is s/h/it but even s/h/it ain't that
stupid. :-)

Erik is really a sad individual. He clearly reads all of Roy's posts,
following each and every link. Must take a huge amount of time yet he
clearly still has time to go to Roy's website looking for any 'dirt'.

Yet he claims he isn't paid to do this. Well if true then that is
really stupid. Are you really this stupid Erik?

--
Security is one of those funny things.  You can talk about being "more"
secure, but there's no such thing.  A vulnerability is a vulnerability, and