Re: Looks like Roy is once again infringing copyrights...

  • Subject: Re: Looks like Roy is once again infringing copyrights...
  • From: mrloy@xxxxxxxxx (Roy Culley)
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 16:10:06 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
begin  risky.vbs
	<i6tk64-abv.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
	Sinister Midget <phydeaux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> On 2006-12-31, Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:
>
>> Once again Roy is in flagrant disregard of copyright, and is doing
>> so in more than one way.
>>
>> [snip]
>
> Did you get permission to reproduce that? Is this "your own
> personal, non-commercial use" or are you doing this on behalf of
> someone or some thing that brings monetary renumeration to you?

Nice one Sinister. If, and its a huge if, Erik had any credibility
left in anyones eyes he's lost it now. These personal attacks against
Roy are truly pathetic.

>> So let's review the violations, shall we?
>
> 1) Erik violated that which he wants to accuse others of violating.

2006 will go down as the year Erik made a complete and utter laughing
stock out of himself. I was going to say its all downhill from here
Erik but you are already at rock bottom.

--
Security is one of those funny things.  You can talk about being "more"
secure, but there's no such thing.  A vulnerability is a vulnerability, and